The Keystone Figure 221/222 is an economical bonded resilient seated butterfly valve for bi-directional and end-of-line service available in both wafer (Figure 221) and lugged (Figure 222) style.
|Material||: 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Cast Iron, Epdm Rubber|
|Operating Temperature||: Up to 250 F (120 C)|
|rocess Connection Type||: 150RF|
|Seat/Seal Type||: Resilient|
|Standards||: API 609, ASME B16.34|
|Valve Size||: 5 inch, NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200|
|Valve Size Standard||: NPS|
|Valve Type||: Butterfly|
– Bubble tight shut-off at full rated pressure in both directions.
– The F222 lugged version is suitable for bi-directional end-of-line service at full pressure rating.
– Top and bottom bearings absorbs side thrust loads.
– A moulded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for flange gaskets.
– Body locating holes for easy installation and centering between flanges.
– Extended neck allows adequate clearance for flange and insulation.