Progressive cavity pumps are used in almost all industrial sectors and convey low to highly viscous media with or without solids. Those benefits along with others ensure the pump’s economical operation.
– Various rotor/stator geometries (conventional, 6L and Tricam geometry)
– Low pulsation, uniform flow
– High self-priming capabilities even with a mixture of liquid and air or gas up to a 9 meter water column
– Numerous installation options
– Large spherical entrance port
– Reversible rotation and flow